Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

30+ WhatsApp Catchy One Line Status

 

WhatsApp Catchy One Line Status 



We have a collection of best One Line Status for WhatsApp with beautiful HD images for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

WhatsApp status is a good way to express yourself. With WHATSAPP STATUS you can correctly reveal one’s thoughts and feelings. Changing the status of WhatsApp defines the way you live your life. There are many types of WhatsApp status that anyone can use as per their convenience. There are many people who use the position of a line in daily life. In our collection, you can send a one line status to your friends.

LET'S HAVE A LOOK SOME UNIQUE ONE LINE STATUS.

1. If you can’t convince them, confuse them.

2. I’m sexy & I know it.

3. Good girls are bad girls, who never get caught.

4. Keep calm & just chill.

5. I got less, but I got best!

Also Read 👉 Love And Romantic Poetry

6. I didn’t change, I just woke up.

7. You are so awesome that, my middle finger salutes you.

8. Forget your age and live your life.

9. Do what’s right not easy.

10. I plan to make rest of my life, the best of my life!

11. Silence is better than lies.

13. Don’t blame me, I was born awesome.

14. I am not lazy, I just rest before I tired.

15. I love my haters, They make me famous.

16. Be what you want to be, not what other wants to see.

17. If you are bad, Then call me your dad.

18. Do what is “Right”, not what is “Easy”.

19. Totally available!! Please disturb to me!!

20. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

21. I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

22. I’m not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

Also Check 💪 Best One Line Caption For Whatsapp

23. It’s not an attitude, It’s the way I am.

24. Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.

25. Plz trust me dat I Don’t trust u at all.

26. Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.

27. I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.

28. The future depends on what we do in the present.

29. I love listening lies When I know the truth.

30. Beautiful things happen when you keep your heart open.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Facebook Vip Account Stylish Bio Symbols 2023
close